Thursday, January 21, 2010

WNTW...


i watch cable TV once a year at my mother-in-law's rental house in colorado, and when i am there, i catch up on an amazing show called What Not To Wear. everyone on that show is me in a nutshell. so what you see above is me, wearing my lovely new moebius, with a tacky turtleneck and my COLLEGE HOODY SWEATSHIRT!!! it's a fashion crime of infinite proportion. here are some other pictures of the moebius.here it is without any fashion faux-pas associated...
and here is some close-up detail of this beautiful yarn coaxed into this yummy set of stitches...
i have not blocked it yet. i do hear that the noro sock yarn will bloom and it will become softer if i do, and i suspect my cute eyelet lace and picot bind-off would become more obvious if i did that as well.

maybe i'll get to it.

la lista does not include improving things that already work great.

No comments: